Take a look at the ANCHOR Project’s November calendar of events! In honor of Trans Awareness Month, our monthly theme is Embracing Gender Diversity. We have some great activities planned and hope you’ll join us!
Here are two special community events we’d love to highlight:
- Free screening of Transgender Tuesdays – Tuesday, November 10th at 6pm, 2801 E. Broadway Blvd.
- The award-winning documentary Transgender Tuesdays is the story of the country’s first public health clinic to provide free healthcare to transgender people. Twelve patients share their stories of the impact of this trailblazing clinic.
- Following the film, we’ll engage in a conversation about transgender healthcare.
- Community members of all ages are welcome at this event!
- Intergenerational Ice Cream Social – Tuesday, November 17th at 6pm, 2801 E. Broadway Blvd.
- In celebration of Transgender Awareness Week, the ANCHOR Project invites members of the LGBTQ+ and Ally communities to join us for dessert!
- Whether you’re 9 or 99, all ages are welcome at our intergenerational ice cream social.
- Create the ice cream treat of your dreams at our sundae bar, meet new friends, and connect with friends you already know.
- LGBTQ+ affirming space
- Vegan options available
- Games and conversation starters
- Karaoke & sing-alongs
- “Best Dessert Concept” contest